- Statham, JME ‘Review of Farm Health Planning in the Cattle Health Initiative’, 2008; Defra report.
- Cattle Lameness Conference 2009 – Poster – ‘A retrospective analysis of field data to investigate the prevalence of foot lesions in dairy cows in Somerset and Dorset 2006-2008.’
- Co-author Practical Cattle Farming (2009) Published by Crowood Press
- Huxley, J.N., Archer, S.A., Biggs, A., Bradley, A.J., Breen, J.E., Green, M.J., Higgins, H., Hudson, C., Husband, J., May, W., Reader, J., Statham, J., Thorne, M., & Wapenaar, W. (2010) An Expert Review of the Diagnosis, Prognosis and Treatment of Recumbency in Adult Cattle. Cattle Practice pp 53-60
- Statham, JME ‘Cattle Herd Health Planning – linking veterinary input for the future’, 2010; proceedings Government Veterinary Congress.
- Cattle Lameness Conference 2010 – Presentation – ‘Mobility scoring on farm – the team approach’
- World Buiatrics – Chile 2010 – Poster – The Association between Mobility Score, Milk Yield and Cow Activity over a 12 month period on a dairy farm in Somerset, UK.
- Statham, JME ‘Cattle Health Schemes-Parts I & II, In Practice (May & June 2011)
- Down, P., Kerby, M., Hall, J., Statham, J.M.E. and Green, M.J. Breen, J. E., Hudson, C.D.
- (2012) Providing herd health management in practice – How does it work on farm? Cattle Practice. Pp xx-xx
- Statham, J M E (2012) Encouraging active health planning. Veterinary Record pp439-440
- 2012 Contributor to Herd Health Text Book (Edited by Prof. Martin Green)
- Co-editor Dairy Herd Health (2012) Edited by Green, M Published by CAB International
- 1.Co-author of ‘Dairy Herd Health’(CABI, 2012)
- Statham, J M E (2013) BCVA-Future Strategy. Cattle Practice VOLUME 21 PART 2. Pp1-4
- Husband J and Hayton A Heifer problems caused by poor ‘bunk management’ UK Vet Livestock – Volume 11 – Issue 7
- 2.Bovine Medicine (3rd Edition) (2015): ‘Dairy Farm Health Planning’ Chapter author
1) Lameness and Welfare